Located on the edge of picturesque old town Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Ranger’s Retreat is a renovated 35 year old Tudor style home which offers it’s guests first class accommodations. Here you have a choice between three large bedrooms, all with modern ensuites. A spacious living-room/sun-room allows guests a place to read, watch tv or select a movie from our large collection of DVD’s (over 600) or just relax and curl up in front of the fireplace! French doors provide access to the garden terrace and the pool area.
A buffet breakfast with international cheese, fresh fruit, an assortment of fresh breads and a warm egg entree is prepared for you by a retired European chef and is served in the Breakfastroom, Sunroom or weather permitting outside on the terrace. This will complete your visit with us and we hope you have had a pleasent and very enjoyable stay.
Ranger’s Retreat is child friendly and dog (up to 30 lbs) friendly.
- Large lounge/sunroom with fireplace, and tv.
- Breakfast room with large table for games.
- Sunroom/screened-in porch
- Outside are large perenial gardens, several terraces, sitting areas and a large heated saltwater pool.
- Local calls are free from on-site phone.
- Laundry facility is available on premises.
- We are children tolerable (some antiques in house) and have a crib and child’s bed on request.
- Property is located in a very quiet, mature subdivision on the edge of the “old town”.
- Casual, family and fine dining all within walking distance as well as several wineries.
- Bike rentals are just around the courner and newly paved bicycle routes allow for easy travel throughout the Niagara region.
- The mainstreet and Shaw theatures are a 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk.
- We are also close to most of the wineries, golf courses and attractions ( falls are 15-20 minutes)